Eine schöne Parodie auf die “Viral Video Branche”. Es geht um
Views Clicks, sonst nix.
Alte Leute, Kinder, alle können engagiert werden. „Once we bypassed the viewing process, a whole world opened up“
Also können auch Ampelschalter, Fahrstuhlknöpfe und ähnliches genutzt werden. Denn: „Views are everything!”. Und irgendwann heisst es: „One day, we won’t need the viewer“. Hauptsache möglichst viele Views, klare Sache 😉
It’s a few days old, colleagues showed it to me some days ago. But I still like it, so I thought I better blog it now, before it’s too old 🙂
The Sweds tend to come up with quite a few nice mobile marketing campaigns lately. Remember the MINI Getaway?
Now there is a campaign for the Swedish Post called “Sweden’s safest hands”. Using your iPhone, it’s your task to safely deliver virtual parcels around the city:
Nice idea, but I really wonder, how these campaigns deliver in terms of actual KPI. As playful and involving as they might be – they seem to be very complicated for reaching a large audience.
It probably wasn’t the intention in the first place. Yet somehow I get the feeling that the viral spread of the case videos are the main objective of the communication strategy…
Nevertheless, I like the playful, gamification aspects of both cases!
Doing a video product demonstration for a video editing software is, one must admit, fairly easy. However, in the short movie “plot device”, the execution ist phenomenal. It could have been easy, but instead the makers of this video put all their efforts into producing a nice story on a shoestring budget:
And here is how they made it:
The video went fairly viral with 550k views in 2 months.
Samsung keeps pumping out viral videos, here is another one featuring “Colectivo De Arte”, who super slow-move around the city of Jerez, so it only looks right when fast forwarded. Choreographed moves are fed to them through Samusung headsets.
(disclosure: my agency works for Volkswagen, but this particular clip is made by another agency)
Digital Marketing is more than a decade old. But the last decade has been particularly interesting. The famous One Club has now announced their “best of digital decade“. They are:
- The subservient chicken – who would have guessed? This has been such a huge hit, I am always amazed when people say they don’t know this.
- The hire – the famous BMW films.
- Nike Plus – fantastic example of wholistic thinking beyond pure campaigning.
- Uniqlock – not really my thing, I have to admit.
- Whopper sacrifice – a campaign that caused more talk than participants, I would assume.
- Chalkbot – fantastic on- / offline campaign.
- Dreamkitchens – great content.
- Eco Drive – another good example of wholistic thinking.
- HBO Voyeur – again, great content and interaction.
- Dove Evolution – not really a digital play, except for the fact that the clip was seeded only first. But nevertheless, it was a great idea based on a simple insight.
Take a look yourself!